e-Poster Presentation (Special Instructions)
The Parekh Indo-US Foot and Ankle Course Program Committee would like to obtain disclosure of any potential conflicts of interest from faculty/presenters at the 2018 Annual Meeting. This disclosure information will be required to be part of the ePoster.
1. Poster presentations will be shown for the entire meeting (3 days).
2. e-Posters presentations are limited to no more than 12 PowerPoint® slides.
3. Applications must be submitted by November 1st, 2017 to be eligible for review by the committee. An abstract is not eligible for consideration if it has been published prior to submission date of November 1, 2017. Notification of acceptance or rejection and all future correspondence will be emailed to the presenter by the beginning of December, 2017.
4. If your poster is accepted, you MUST register for the meeting.
5. Your submission must include:
- 1 to 5 keywords
- List of all authors (Additional authors may not be added after acceptance.)