Below is a sample of Dr. Sen's CV. Download Dr. Sen's Complete CV to view it in its entirety.
- Consultant (Orthopaedics), Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Jaipur. January 2003 to date.
- Assistant Consultant (Orthopaedics), Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital and MedicalResearchInstitute, Jaipur with Dr.P.K.Sethi October1999 to December 2002.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sihag Hospital and Health Care Foundation, Sriganganagar. November 1997 to October 1999.
- Senior Resident Orthopaedics, Accident and Emergency Services, S.M.S. Medical College Hospital, Jaipur. January 1996 to October 1997.
- Member Executive Committee (Rajasthan), Indian Orthopedic Association.
- Member Executive Committee, Indian Medical Association, Jaipur.
- Acaedmic Registrar, Jaipur Medical Association.
FELLOWSHIP / SPECIAL TRAINING
- Joint Replacement (SIOR) – 2010
- A.O. Advance Course – 2007.
- Indian Orthopaedic Association Traveling Fellowship (J & J) – 2003.
- World Orthopaedic Concern – Sulzer Fellowship - 2000.
- A.O. Basic Course - 1996.
- Best Paper of the Session – Management of Congenital Pseudoarthrosis of the Tibia with Ilizarov Ring Fixator. Golden Jubilee IOACON, Mumbai. 2005
- Best Paper Award – Prognostic value of radiographic angles in the management of supracondylar fractures of the Humerus, ROSA, Sriganganagar. 1996.
- 2nd Best Paper Award – Application of Beta tricalcium phosphate as an autogenous bone graft expander. ROSA, Ajmer. 1995.