Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Below is a sample of Dr. Naik's CV. Download Dr. Naik's Complete CV to view it in its entirety.
- Diplomate N.B. Orthopaedics
- Diplomate N.B. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Professor of Orthopaedics - Vasantrao Naik govt. medical college, Yawatmal
- Professor of Orthopaedics - Govt. Medical College Hospital, Miraj
- Professor of Orthopaedics - Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Govt. Medical College, Kolhapur
Conferences & Workshops Attended
- 2013 - 4th Annual INDO-US Foot and Ankle Surgery Conference - EZCC, Kolkata
- 2012 - 33rd SICOT Meeting World Orthopaedic Congress: Evaluation of treatment of fracture of Calcaneum with modified approach at peripheral setting: cost effective model - SICOT, Dubai
- 2012 - MOACON: Prophylactic Surgery for Tethered Cord Syndrome: Early Results - International Convention Centre, Hotel Marriott, Pune
- Active participation and field work in diagnostic & operative camps for physically handicapped patients in all taluks of SINDHUDURG district.
- The work involved Diagntic camps for assessment , amount and types of disability at Kudal, Kanakavali, Dodamarg, Sawantwadi, Devgad, Vengurla since 1991(3-4 times every year) up to 1998
- Operative treatment of selected patients at operative camps held at Kudal every year & at Dsitrict Hospital, Oras since last five years every three months.
- Work appreciated by Govt. Of Maharashtra & awarded by ‘SEVA BHAVA PURASKAR’ at Oras in February 2005
- Active participation in diagnosis & treatment of children at Crippled Home , Miraj run by Social Welfare Ministry , Govt.of Maharashtra
- Active participation in administration of vocational rehabilitation center at Takali Road, Miraj , run by Govt.of Maharashtra
- Appointed as prescribing medical officer under scheme –81 by Artificial Limb Manufacturing Company of India, Kanpur
- Appointed as chief officer on research project ‘Autodistractor’ by Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council, Ministry of Science & Technology , Govt, of India, New Delhi