Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
Special Interest: Foot and Ankle Surgery & Orthopaedic Oncology
- Senior Consultant, Oswal Cancer Hospital, Ludhiana
- Observer Foot and Ankle Unit, University of Toronto, Canada, 2014
- Observer, Foot and Ankle Unit, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA, 2012
- AO Fellow, University of Essen, Germany, 1999
- ICRETT Fellow, Bone Tumor Service, Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham, UK, 1997
- Joint Replacement Fellow, PGIMER, Chandigarh, 1993
- Tuberculosis of the elbow: A report of 10 cases. Vohra R. Kang H.S. Acta Orthop Scand 1995; 66 (1) : 57-58
- Tuberculous osteomyelitis : Vohra R., Kang H.S., Dogra S., Saggar RR, Rajan R. J. Bone and Joint Surgery [Br] 1997 79: 562-566
- Spinal cord compression by epidural metastasis from carcinoma prostate: management by high dose steroids and radiation therapy Vohra R. Kang H.S., Vashistha R. J. Orthopaedics (International Edition) 1997;5 (5): 337-341.
- Pure spinal epidural haemangioma: A case report Kang H.S., Vohra R. Surgical J. North India 1996;12:116
- Plate augmentation and bone grafting for aseptic nonunions following intramedullary nailing of comminuted fractures of femoral shaft Vohra R, Singh A, Singh KK. Pb Journal of Orthopaedics Vol- XIV No: 1, 2013, 26-31
- Fracture of Proximal Humerus with dislocation of Glenohumeral joint in a 3 year old child: A case report Gupta R, Singh A, Singh KK, Vohra R. J Orthopaedic Case Reports Volume 3 (1) 2013, 26-27.
- Curettage without bone grafting for aneurismal bone cysts: A review of 40 cases Vohra R. Tillman R.M., Grimer R.J., Carter S.R. Proceedings of British Oncology Society J. Bone and Joint Surgery [Br] 1998; 80 Supp II 201
- Uncommon presentation of osteoarticular tuberculosis at common sites Vohra R., Kang H.S., Soin K.S. Proceedings of combined meeting of International Bone and Joint Tuberculosis Club and European Bone and Joint Infection Society, Amsterdam 1996:24
- Tuberculosis of the midfoot and forefoot bones: Management of 14 cases. Vohra R., Kang H.S. Proceedings of SICOT 96, Amsterdam, 1996.
- Tuberculosis of Pelvic girdle, Vohra et al. Proceedings of SICOT 99, Sydney, 1999.
Lectures Delivered Abroad
- Diagnosis of Osteoarticular Tuberculosis in atypical cases at Princess Margret Rose Hospital, Edinbrugh, U.K.
- Tuberculous Osteomyelitis: Diagnosis and treatment at Royal Hull Infirmary Hospital, Hull U.K.
- Diagnosis of spinal tuberculosis at Glan Clwyd Hospital, Rhyl, U.K.
Oral Paper Presentations
Presented papers at National, North Zone and State Chapter conferences and various Symposia and Workshops.
Faculty member at various courses and workshops conducted, including s Indo-US Mid Year Foot and Ankle Courses in India.
- Involved in teaching of DNB candidates at Oswal Cancer Hospital, Ludhiana, as well as guide for their thesis work.
- Presently DNB co-ordinator at Amandeep Hospital, Amritsar as well as involved in the teaching of the DNB students, and guide for their thesis.
- SICOT International
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- SICOT India
- Indian Foot and Ankle Society
- Indian Arthroplasty Association
- National Association of Interlocking surgeons
- National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- North Zone Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Punjab Orthopaedic Association
- Ludhiana Orthopaedic Association