Director and Head of Orthopaedic Department
Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Pune
Visiting Orthopaedic Surgeon
Sancheti Institute of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
Below is a sample of Dr. Patil's CV.
- Diplomate of National Board
- Diploma in Orthopaedics
- Secretary, Indian Foot and Ankle Society.
- Secretary Pune Orthopedic society.
- Executive Committee Member Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- Executive Committee Member, Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association.
- Section Editor, Foot and Ankle Section, JOCR, (Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports).
- Associate editor for BMC musculoskeletal disorders.
Fellowships and Academic Achievements
- Traveling Fellowship Program 2015- awarded by American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society USA From 14th July to 31st July 2015
- Dept of Orthopedics- UTMB University- Houston- Texas, USA Dr Vinod Panchbhavi- from 6th july to 11th July 2015- Charcot feet reconstruction
- Honorary Postgraduate Fellow – AOA Accredited Orthopaedic Surgery (Foot & Ankle)- Sydney 8th January 2015 to 6th June 2015.
Acute Compartment Syndrome of the Foot due to infection following Local Hydrocortisone Injection: A Case Report- Accepted Journal of foot and ankle surgery, 2015, vol. 54,4:692-696. DOI:org/10.1053/j.jfas.2014.02.020
Download Dr. Patil's Complete CV to view it in its entirety.